What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It.
We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
1. Information you choose to provide when you leave a review. If you choose to leave a review on the Site you may be required to provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name and email address. You may also choose to provide us with additional Personal Information.
In addition, by accessing www.aboutads.info/choices, you can opt out from the collection of Web viewing data for interest-based advertising and other applicable uses, by some or all of participating companies.
If you do block or restrict cookies, you will still be able to use the Site, but various features and functionality may be impaired.
3. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the Site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously.
4. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
Our Site may use the tools described below (the “Analytics Services”) to collect information about use of the Site, such as how often users visit this Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Site. We use the information we get from the Analytics Services to maintain and improve the Site and our products.
Analytics services we may use:
Choice Regarding Your Personal Identification Information
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Publicly Available Information
User Submissions. The Site may permit you and other users to post, publish and transmit information, image, data, text, documents, and other content onto public areas of the Site such as the reviews (“User Submissions”). You acknowledge and agree that User Submissions will become publicly published content and will be available to other users of the Sites and third parties to view. This is the case even if your User Submission contains Personal Information.
Contact Information. Please note that if you publish your contact information in your User Submissions, you may receive unsolicited messages from third parties which will be out of our control and for which we will not be responsible. We therefore encourage you to post and publish only information you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
How We Use Collected Information
The Site may collect and use Users Personal Information for the following purposes, via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc.:
1. We will use your Personal Information and the feedback you provide us to provide and improve our Site, and any other services to you, to contact you in connection with the Site, programs or offerings that you may have registered for.
2. We may use your Personal Information to improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
3. We may use your Personal Information to personalize user experience: We may use Personal Information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
6. We may share the information you provide us to run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
7. We may use your designated contact details (such as your email address) to send you updates, a newsletter or news regarding the Site and our products and services, or to send you invitations and requests to rate us on other sites. We may send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you. We may also transfer your contact details to Trustpilot (http://www.trustpilot.com), for survey purposes. By providing us your email address when creating a User Submission you explicitly agree that we may send you such updates, newsletters, invitations and requests, and may send your email to Trustpilot to contact you for surveys.
8. The information you provide to us will be stored for the period unless you direct us to delete it.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and generally accepted industry standards for security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information and data stored on our Site. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google. www.Steamcarpetcleanerreview.com uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks use of www.Steamcarpetcleanerreview.com and user behavior concerning ads, products and the services we offer.
You may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
You explicitly agree that we may send you notifications regarding the Site, our services, third party’s notifications and/or advertisements, and requests to rate our Site. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or activity related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails/notification that you receive from us.
We provide individuals the right to access and to correct, if necessary, their personal data which we process. If you have any queries or complaints, or wish to exercise your rights as detailed above, please contact us at: email@example.com
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any inaccuracy in your Personal Information that we may be storing, or otherwise amend or delete your Personal Information, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
The Site is not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com
Our California Do Not Track Notice
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as ad servers, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
Deletion of Content from California Residents.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information and you specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
This document was last updated on February 22, 2016